Monday 3 September 2012

Act 6 - Scene 1 - CRITICAL REVIEW

Unfortunately I had to leave the presentations early to attend a funeral, however we did manage to present to the other groups before I left.  The feedback was minimal, however I feel that perhaps we did not fully explore the every aspect and practicalities of a barter system throughout the community and the global market.  I think that we each had our own ideas about how this may work.  It is a very tricky future scenario and touches on many issues about current society.  If it was a simple solution we would probably already be living in a different world already. 

The other groups boards look very visual appealing and I would have liked to explore further.  Most of the woodfordia groups had similar ideas, as there are few options to explore for this site.  Well, I look forward to finding someone that came up with a unique idea, which i need to explore through the photos I took and other blogs.

some images of other students work below:


No comments:

Post a Comment